Sunday, December 6, 2015

9th Annual GeoRoc Holiday Event

This year my local geocaching group needed a new volunteer to host our annual holiday party. I've hosted quite a few events before so it was suggested to me that I should host this year. I decided to buck up and do it. We had it at a fire department's pavilion. From my best estimate we had about 75 people attend. We had a lot of food, games and fun. So far there's been 54 attendee logs. I had a fantastic time and here's some photos from the event.



Our log "book" made of snowflakes

Starting the raffle
JAKSolantern also put out a puzzle cache that was themed around Christmas movies and it was right near the event. Many cachers solved the puzzle at the party and went out in search of it. The container was a fantastic birdhouse and a smaller decon container and log were Velcro-ed inside it. Really amazing. It got a favorite point from me.

Huge birdhouse!

A present inside! A hand painted decon coantiner
See JAKSolantern's newest cache here GC67QBY


No comments:

Post a Comment