Saturday, October 1, 2016

Filling in My Finds Calendar

There are many different grids and challenges people can accomplish with geocaching. One in particular that I have put in a solid effort to finishing is the My Finds Calendar which requires someone to find a geocache on every calendar day.

For some people, they had to wait 4 years to grab the elusive February 29th this past year. I decided to hold an event on Leap Day and therefore ensured that I filled that calendar day.

I have slowly been making progress on my calendar; filling in days here and there when I have an open spot. I haven’t missed a day since March. As of right now I have 6 months completely filled in.

calendar

I have only 57 days left to fill; 9 in October and only 2 in November. As it gets colder here in New York months like December, January and February will be hard to fill. But I have been saving new caches nearby to fill days that I need.

Hopefully I can press onward to March and finally fill up my calendar with finds🙂

Are you working on any geocaching related challenges? Tell me about it in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment