Friday, March 18, 2016

My Thoughts on Trackables

When I first started caching, I found the idea of trackables very intriguing. Your item can travel the world to places you may not be able to go and you can virtually watch the adventures. I also enjoy helping other cachers trackables and moving them along. I try to move them to a new cache within a few days, but I admit that sometimes I hold onto them too long. It has become hard to find a cache that is large enough and secure enough for trackables.

I have recently begun collecting geocoins and other trackables to keep. I like purchasing geocoins from Mega events that I attend to remember the event. I also like to do geotrails that give you a reward, often a geocoin, for finding a certain number of caches. I also have quite a few other geocoins that I just find interesting. Many of these are displayed in cases at my house but sadly hardly anyone gets to see or discover them. With this in mind, I have hidden tracking codes for some of my trackables on my Geocaching profile page and on my blog. If you find tracking codes on either of these places, please feel free to discover it.

To find out more information about trackables, check out this FAQ page from Geocaching.com.

15KEGV GSHRK9 GSC03C RT13ED PIJEHD PIRE2F






No comments:

Post a Comment